How to get rich: Embrace the opt-out
Doberman Dan is the founder of The Doberman Dan Letter – publisher, best selling author & direct marketing strategist. 30-year serial entrepreneur and direct response copywriter. In the business he started from his kitchen table in 2004 and sold in 2012, email regularly generated mid 5-figures to 6-figures in monthly sales.
- Learn from the biggest mistakes Dan made with email marketing
- Direct response strategies Doberman Dan has successfully executed
- How you can make sure your emails will be opened, read and acted upon
- The most important metric to track from email marketing
- When does an online marketer be concerned about the integration of offline marketing with online